CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection
This advanced CISRS scaffolder training course is designed for experienced scaffolders and scaffold inspectors who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005. It’s also suitable for other professionals at a similar level who wish to expand their knowledge of scaffolding.
Delegates are required to held a CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspection certificate or have been a qualified CISRS Scaffolder or Advanced Scaffolder for a minimum of 2 years to take this scaffold inspection course.
The main objective of the Advanced scaffold inspection course is to give the attendees more comprehensive and in-depth knowledge, to enable them to understand how to inspect complex scaffolding structures in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations. This is in addition to the skills needed to complete full scaffold inspection reports.
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British, European and Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of SG4:15 – Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Fan boards and public protection
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Various types of system scaffolding
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge test and assessment.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Completion Certificate, and we will apply for the CISRS Advanced Scaffold Inspection card for you. Delegates are required to bring a passport photograph and current CSkills health and safety test or valid exemption in order to receive certification.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Simian welcome Adie Homes to the Weston-Super-Mare teamFind out more
Sun awareness week: is your scaffolding workforce protected against solar radiation?Find out more >
Simian’s new training centre in Weston-Super-MareFind out more >
Scaffold apprentice injured following fallFind out more
Simian represent NASC at the Health & Safety Event 2018Find out more
February’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more >