Harness User and Inspection
This scaffolding training course is aimed at harness wearers and competent persons responsible for issuing and inspecting harnesses on a regular basis.
- Provide general information and guidance in the use of basic personal fall protection systems
- Cover the use of basic fall protection systems so that they may be used safely, and maintained in good order
- Provide essential information and guidance for the management and supervision of work at height with regards to the appropriate use of personal fall protection equipment
- Ensure delegates demonstrate a fundamental understanding of both the statutory requirements and established safe working practice for the use of personal fall protection systems.
- Introduction and welcome
- Course aims and objectives
- Personal fall protection (principles & terminology)
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European standards
- Industry guidance.
A certificate of successful scaffold training is issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Scaffolding Fitting Falls 20m & Hits PedestrianFind out more
Organisations charged with health and safety breaches following scaffolder deathFind out more >
Skill Scaffolding successfully retain RISQS accreditationFind out more >
Simian’s fundraising in 2018Find out more
Major Scaffold Collapse in Gibraltar – VideoFind out more
The scaffolding industry in 2018Find out more >