Harness User and Inspection
This scaffolding training course is aimed at harness wearers and competent persons responsible for issuing and inspecting harnesses on a regular basis.
- Provide general information and guidance in the use of basic personal fall protection systems
- Cover the use of basic fall protection systems so that they may be used safely, and maintained in good order
- Provide essential information and guidance for the management and supervision of work at height with regards to the appropriate use of personal fall protection equipment
- Ensure delegates demonstrate a fundamental understanding of both the statutory requirements and established safe working practice for the use of personal fall protection systems.
- Introduction and welcome
- Course aims and objectives
- Personal fall protection (principles & terminology)
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British & European standards
- Industry guidance.
A certificate of successful scaffold training is issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Construction worker deaths significantly increase in 2017/18Find out more
HSE Issues Unauthorised Scaffolding Access Safety AlertFind out more >
Simian Awarded Mayor Of London’s Construction Academy Quality MarkFind out more >
Construction Skills investment boostFind out more
April’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more
March’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more >