Peri Up Flex
This course is for Scaffolders who wishes to increase their knowledge and awareness of Peri-Up System Scaffolding. Delegates must hold a minimum of a CISRS Trainee Scaffolder Card and have completed a Part 1 course.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to inspect and use basic scaffold structures using Peri-Up in accordance with the Manufacturers Recommendations.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturers Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British and European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading and Duties
- Access Towers – Theory Only
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory Only
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory Only
- Loading Towers – Theory Only
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory Only
- Practical Exercise
- Temporary Works Design
- Test Paper
- Summary, Course Evaluation and Close
This course is eligible for the CITB Training Grant Aid to those within scope.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard. CISRS Cards can be endorsed with PERI UP.
Meet our team – Tahnee O’DonnellFind out more
Scaffolding appears on iconic HP bottlesFind out more >