CISRS Layher Allround (2 day)
This CISRS accredited course is for existing CISRS Scaffolders (Part 1, Scaffolder or Advanced) who use Layher Allround modular system scaffolding.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Layher Allround, in accordance with the System Scaffolding Product Training Scheme Criteria and Manufacturers Recommendations.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Completion Certificate and can apply for their current CISRS Card to be endorsed with this Layher training.
CITB Grant for registered employers of up to £70. LSC Train to Gain and ESF Skillworks funding may be available – for information contact Simian Skill. Also retained client discounts apply.
- Introduction, welcome and registration
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturers Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Towers – Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory & Practical
- Loading Towers – Theory & Practical
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory & Practical
- Test Paper
- Summary, Course Evaluation & Close
Meet our team – Tahnee O’DonnellFind out more
Scaffolding appears on iconic HP bottlesFind out more >