Overseas Scaffolder Level 1 (5 day)
This course is aimed at trainee scaffolders who require basic scaffolding skills training. Carried out at our approved centre or on client’s sites.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle basic scaffolding structures in traditional tube and fitting and common system scaffolds.
Successful delegates will receive an Overseas Scaffolder Level 1 Certificate of Training and Record Card.
CORE THEORY UNITS
- International Best Practice
- International Performance Standards
- Local Legal Requirement
- Components/Materials recognition
- Manual Handling (SG6)
- Fall Prevention (SG4)
- Foundations/Integrity and stability (Bracing & Ties etc)
- Access & Egress
- Static Tower (2 Lifts including foot tie)
- Mobile Tower
- Independent with Return (2 Lifts including foot tie)
- Nine Standard Birdcage Scaffold (Two lifts including foot tie)
- Practical/Theory Test
Scaffolders can progress to Level 2 Overseas Scaffolder after 6 months further experience.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the trainer – Sheldon McGeeverFind out more
What to look for when recruiting a scaffold apprenticeFind out more >
Meet the trainer – Adie HolmesFind out more
What will 2019 bring for scaffolding safety?Find out more >