International Advanced Scaffolder (10 day)
Delegates must complete the International Intermediate Scaffolder 10 day course and held the certificate for at least 12 months. Can only be undertaken at an approved International Scaffolder Training Centre.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding structures of an advanced complexity in traditional tube and fitting and common system scaffolds.
Successful delegates will receive a Simian Skill ‘International Scaffolder’ Certificate of Training and can apply for an ‘International Scaffolder’ Record Card for Advanced Scaffolder.
- Statutory Regulations and Codes of Practice
- BS EN 12811 and TG20:08
- Safe Handling and Inspection of Materials (Manual Handling)
- Preventing Falls in Scaffolding (SG4)
- Basic Scaffolder Skills Test
- Design Appreciation
- Assessing Material Requirements for Advanced Scaffolds
- Erect and Dismantle Advanced Scaffolds:
- Cantilever Truss-out Scaffolds
- Cantilever Drop-lift Scaffolds
- Raking Shore
- Dead Shore
- Suspended Scaffold
- Temporary Building/Roofs
- Skills Test (Practical)
- Knowledge Test (Theory)
Scaffolders can progress to Advanced Scaffolder after 12 months further experience.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young apprentice dies following Sydney scaffolding collapseFind out more
Meet our team – Iain CorcoranFind out more >
Builder given jail sentence for serious health and safety breachesFind out more
NASC Issues Annual Safety ReportFind out more >