CISRS Overseas Scaffolder Level 4 (10 day)
Delegates must complete the CISRS Level 3 Overseas Scaffolder 5 day course and held the certificate for at least 6 months. Carried out at our approved centre or on client’s sites.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle complex scaffolding structures in traditional tube and fitting and common system scaffolds. To prepare Scaffolders for duties as a Chargehand/Gang Leader and future Supervisor.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Overseas Scaffolder Level 4 Certificate of Training and Record Card.
CORE THEORY UNITS:
- International Best Practice
- International Performance Standards
- Local Legal Requirement
- Components/Materials recognition
- Manual Handling (SG6)
- Fall Prevention (SG4)
- Foundations/Integrity and stability (Bracing & Ties etc)
- Access & Egress
- Scaffold Inspection & Tagging Systems
- Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- Managing Designed Scaffolds
- Responsibilities of 1st Line Supervision
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Cantilever Drop
- Truss Out
- Temporary Roof/Habitat
- Access ramp
- Practical/Theory Test
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our team – Tahnee O’DonnellFind out more
Scaffolding appears on iconic HP bottlesFind out more >