International Basic Scaffold Inspection (3 day)
This course is aimed at those who are required to carry out safety inspections for basic access, working and special scaffolds.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to inspect basic access, working and special scaffolds and complete safety inspection reports.
Successful delegates will receive a Simian Skill ‘International Scaffolder’ Certificate of Training and can apply for an ‘International Scaffolder’ Record Card for Basic Scaffold Inspector.
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- Statutory Requirements & Codes of Practice
- International Standards (British, European, US & Local)
- International Best Practice & Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of Fall prevention in Scaffolding
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Public protection
- Various types of system scaffolding
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold Inspection Reports
- Scaffold Tagging Systems
- Scaffold Inspection Exercises
- Knowledge Test and Assessment
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
Scaffolding Fitting Falls 20m & Hits PedestrianFind out more
Organisations charged with health and safety breaches following scaffolder deathFind out more >
Skill Scaffolding successfully retain RISQS accreditationFind out more >
Simian’s fundraising in 2018Find out more
Major Scaffold Collapse in Gibraltar – VideoFind out more
The scaffolding industry in 2018Find out more >