CISRS Overseas Basic Scaffold Inspection (3 day)
This course is aimed at those who are required to carry out safety inspections for basic access, working and special scaffolds.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to inspect basic access, working and special scaffolds and complete safety inspection reports.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Overseas Basic Scaffold Inspector Certificate of Training and Record Card.
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- Statutory Requirements & Codes of Practice
- International Standards (British, European, US & Local)
- International Best Practice & Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of Fall prevention in Scaffolding
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Public protection
- Various types of system scaffolding
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold Inspection Reports
- Scaffold Tagging Systems
- Scaffold Inspection Exercises
- Knowledge Test and Assessment
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIMIAN supports Skill Scaffolding to achieve NASC membershipFind out more >
Meet Kim EcclesFind out more
Pedestrian struck by hammer that fell from scaffoldingFind out more
The Australian scaffolding industry put on notice following large-scale safety concernsFind out more >