CISRS Overseas Advanced Scaffold Inspection (2 day)
This course is aimed at those who are required to carry out safety inspections for complex designed access, working and special scaffolds.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to inspect complex designed access, working and special scaffolds and complete safety inspection reports.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Overseas Advanced Scaffold Inspector Certificate of Training and Record Card.
- Statutory Requirements & Codes of Practice
- International Standards (British, European, US & Local)
- International Best Practice & Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of Fall prevention in Scaffolding
- Advanced Component Information
- Review of Basic Structures
- Scaffold Design Overview & Interpreting Drawings
- Advanced Scaffold Structures (including):
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Cantilevered Scaffolds
- Splayed / Radial Scaffolds
- Shores (Dead, Raking, Flying)
- Ramps & Gangways
- Scaffold Inspection In Practice
- Scaffold Inspection Reports
- Scaffold Tagging Systems
- Scaffold Inspection Exercises
- Knowledge Test and Assessment
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the trainer – Sheldon McGeeverFind out more
What to look for when recruiting a scaffold apprenticeFind out more >
Meet the trainer – Adie HolmesFind out more
What will 2019 bring for scaffolding safety?Find out more >