System Scaffolding Product Training Layher
This course is for operatives using or going to use the Peri-Up system scaffold.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Peri Up, in accordance with the System Scaffolding Product Training Scheme Criteria and Manufacturers Recommendations.
- Introduction, welcome and registration
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Towers – Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory & Practical
- Loading Towers – Theory & Practical
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory & Practical
- Test Paper
- Summary, Course Evaluation & Close
Successful delegates will receive a Completion Certificate. If candidates are already CISRS trained to Level 1 or above they will be able to get their card endorsed.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
Simian and Layher Announce Training PartnershipFind out more
Simian welcome Mike Dean to the teamFind out more >
Simian win PASMA award for long serviceFind out more >
How did the ‘Beast from the East’ impact the scaffolding industry?Find out more
Simian Expansion Plans Gather PaceFind out more
Scaffolding Company and Director ProsecutedFind out more >