System Scaffolding Product Training Kwikstage
This course is for operatives using or going to use the Peri-Up system scaffold.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Peri Up, in accordance with the System Scaffolding Product Training Scheme Criteria and Manufacturers Recommendations.
- Introduction, welcome and registration
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Towers – Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory & Practical
- Loading Towers – Theory & Practical
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory & Practical
- Test Paper
- Summary, Course Evaluation & Close
Successful delegates will receive a Completion Certificate. If candidates are already CISRS trained to Level 1 or above they will be able to get their card endorsed.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction worker deaths significantly increase in 2017/18Find out more
HSE Issues Unauthorised Scaffolding Access Safety AlertFind out more >
Simian Awarded Mayor Of London’s Construction Academy Quality MarkFind out more >
Construction Skills investment boostFind out more
April’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more
March’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more >