System Scaffolding Product Training Cuplok
This course is for operatives using or going to use the Peri-Up system scaffold.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to erect, alter and dismantle Peri Up, in accordance with the System Scaffolding Product Training Scheme Criteria and Manufacturers Recommendations.
- Introduction, welcome and registration
- Basic Product Information and Manufacturer’s Instructions
- Legal Overview – Health and Safety
- British & European Standards
- Guidance and Industry Standards
- Component Range
- Basic system(s) of work
- Bracing Requirements
- Ties, Stability and Tie Patterns
- Loading & Duties
- Access Towers – Theory & Practical
- Independent Tied Scaffolds (including returns and hop-ups) – Theory & Practical
- Birdcage Access Scaffolds – Theory & Practical
- Loading Towers – Theory & Practical
- Methods of Access and Egress (including stairways) – Theory & Practical
- Test Paper
- Summary, Course Evaluation & Close
Successful delegates will receive a Completion Certificate. If candidates are already CISRS trained to Level 1 or above they will be able to get their card endorsed.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Increasing demand by specifiers for pre-qualification scheme accreditationFind out more
Receive amazing deals on scaffolding training with Simian’s Autumn SaleFind out more >
Meet the trainer – Isaac MorrisonFind out more >
Simian International launches first CISRS training centre in QatarFind out more
Simian helps to launch pre-employment training schemeFind out more
Simian speaks on working at height at Health and Safety NorthFind out more >