Safe Management of Temporary Works (1 day)
A CISRS basic scaffold inspection training programme
This scaffolding safety course is aimed at construction sector management and those responsible for the planning, procurement, management and control of temporary works in buildings and civil engineering.
The aim of this scaffold training is to give the attendees increased basic knowledge and awareness of the legal and industry requirements for the safe management of temporary works, by construction, building and civil engineering contractors.
- Introduction and welcome
- Course scope, aims & objectives
- Overview of temporary works
- Legal overview (CDM 07, WAH 05).
- British & European Standards (BS5975, BS EN 12811, BS EN 13374 etc.)
- Industry Performance Standards (HSE ACoP’s/Guidance, Industry Guidance)
- Proprietary equipment manufacturers’ information
- Temporary works roles & competence
- TW engineer
- TW coordinators
- TW supervisors.
- Temporary works – Design
- Design competence
- Design brief
- Checking and verification.
- Temporary works – Procedures
- Design control
- Managing variations
- Commissioning, permits, inspections
- Coordination & supervision on site
- Quality assurance.
- Temporary works – Structures
- Falsework (propping, shoring, façade retention, etc.)
- Fencing & hoarding.
- Tower cranes
- Mobile cranes
- Test paper
- Summary & review.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storm Brendan Results in Toppled ScaffoldFind out more
Delay Hits New CISRS SmartcardsFind out more >
A guide to scaffold anchor testingFind out more >
Training opportunities: enrol now for 2020Find out more
A look back on 2019 for the scaffolding industry and SIMIANFind out more
Simian and NASC assist Ex-ServicemanFind out more >