Safe Management of Scaffolding Operations (1 day)
A scaffold training course specialising in safe site management
This scaffolding safety course is aimed at company directors, managers, safety advisors, contract supervisors, site agents and others whose companies arrange, organise and control scaffolding operations on their sites.
This scaffolding training course is designed to give attendees up-to-date knowledge of how to safely manage and control scaffolding operations.
- Pre-contract planning for scaffolding Operatives
- Scaffold design (when is it required?)
- Choosing a scaffolding contractor
- Scaffolders training and qualifications
- Scaffolders safe working practices, including safe use of harness to SG4
- Handover certificates
- Safe use of scaffolding
- Scaffolding supervision and control
- Scaffold inspections
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Monitoring scaffolding operations on site
- Theory test paper.
Successful delegates who complete this scaffolding course receive a certificate of training attendance.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Storm Brendan Results in Toppled ScaffoldFind out more
Delay Hits New CISRS SmartcardsFind out more >
A guide to scaffold anchor testingFind out more >
Training opportunities: enrol now for 2020Find out more
A look back on 2019 for the scaffolding industry and SIMIANFind out more
Simian and NASC assist Ex-ServicemanFind out more >