Safe Management of Scaffolding Operations (1 day)
A scaffold training course specialising in safe site management
This scaffolding safety course is aimed at company directors, managers, safety advisors, contract supervisors, site agents and others whose companies arrange, organise and control scaffolding operations on their sites.
This scaffolding training course is designed to give attendees up-to-date knowledge of how to safely manage and control scaffolding operations.
- Pre-contract planning for scaffolding Operatives
- Scaffold design (when is it required?)
- Choosing a scaffolding contractor
- Scaffolders training and qualifications
- Scaffolders safe working practices, including safe use of harness to SG4
- Handover certificates
- Safe use of scaffolding
- Scaffolding supervision and control
- Scaffold inspections
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Monitoring scaffolding operations on site
- Theory test paper.
Successful delegates who complete this scaffolding course receive a certificate of training attendance.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIMIAN supports Skill Scaffolding to achieve NASC membershipFind out more >
Meet Kim EcclesFind out more
Pedestrian struck by hammer that fell from scaffoldingFind out more
The Australian scaffolding industry put on notice following large-scale safety concernsFind out more >