International Temporary Works Supervisor
Outside of the European Union
The course is one of the Simian Site Safety suite of courses and will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works supervisor.
The course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
You must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works. You must also have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Simian TWS certificate.
The course is aimed at ensuring the delegate gains a sound understanding of:
- Risk management of temporary works
- The importance of communications, co-operation,co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a TWS
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the TWS
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the TWS relevant aspects if BS 5975:2008+A1:2011
The course also gives emphasis, throughout, the importance of:
- The ‘4Cs’ (communication, co-ordination, co-operation and competency)
- Risk management: safety and also business related
Successful candidates can progress to Temporary Works Co-ordinator Training Course Specification.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
September’s Apprentice AchieversFind out more
SIMIAN supports Skill Scaffolding to achieve NASC membershipFind out more >
Meet Kim EcclesFind out more >
Pedestrian struck by hammer that fell from scaffoldingFind out more
The Australian scaffolding industry put on notice following large-scale safety concernsFind out more
£20k fine for company following worker fallFind out more >