International Temporary Works Coordinator
Outside of the European Union
The course is the latest addition to the Simian Site Safety suite of courses and will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
This course is for those on site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors, that candidates have reached an assessed standard of knowledge.
Simian would strongly recommend any company or individual who holds the position of a TWC should have access to the BS 5975, this will also help them revise for the Site Safety Plus end test.
Candidates must have experience in being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works and a good understanding of spoken and written English.
A Simian TWC certificate.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a TWC
- Understanding the roles of others
- Understanding BS5975, the code of best practice for temporary structures on building sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
Meet our team – Tahnee O’DonnellFind out more
Scaffolding appears on iconic HP bottlesFind out more >