Fall Prevention (1/2 day)
Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations
This scaffold training is designed for all scaffolding supervisors and managers. The course is eligible for CITB Training Grant Aid to those within scope.
Delegates on this scaffolding safety course will learn theoretical knowledge on how to inspect harnesses and work methods to be used in the safe use of safety harnesses whilst erecting, altering and dismantling scaffolding.
- Background to the requirement to use safety harnesses
- SG4 safe systems of work
- Collective protection
- The safe zone
- Relevant regulations and HSE advice
- How to inspect and wear a full body safety harness, lanyard and scaffold hook
- Review of NASC SG4:15
- HSE and client enforcement of use of safety harnesses
- Practical inspection, where possible, and wearing of safety harness
- Question session
- Theory test paper.
A certificate of scaffolding training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet August’s Apprentice AchieversFind out more
Meet Adam Sherlock, Sales AdministratorFind out more >
Scaffolding collapses into River RhonddaFind out more >
Bus Hits Scaffolding in South WalesFind out more
Scaffolding brought down by roof collapseFind out more
Scaffolding buckles at Liverpool demolition siteFind out more >