1 Day Risk Assessment Training
Managers, Supervisors, Estimators, Foreman Scaffolders.
To enable operatives to be able to carry out Generic, Specific and Dynamic Risk Assessments individually or as part of a team. This risk assessment training may also be undertaken on your premises, tailored to your business and using your own templates.
- Risk Assessment Law
- Recognition of Hazards
- Meet legal duties to carry out ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessments
- This one-day risk assessment training course puts the emphasis on practical exercises
- This risk assessment training will help your business to comply with the law
- Delegates will receive a thorough grounding in risk assessments
- The course price includes all training materials, lunch and refreshments
- Generic Risk Assessment Theory and Practical as a team exercise
- Specific Risk Assessment Training Theory and Practical
- Dynamic Risk Assessment Theory
- Theory Test
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
Meet August’s Apprentice AchieversFind out more
Meet Adam Sherlock, Sales AdministratorFind out more >
Scaffolding collapses into River RhonddaFind out more >
Bus Hits Scaffolding in South WalesFind out more
Scaffolding brought down by roof collapseFind out more
Scaffolding buckles at Liverpool demolition siteFind out more >