Retained Health & Safety Consultancy Service
Overview of service
The retained health and safety consultancy provides you with competent advice from the access industry health and safety experts. Our consultants are qualified health and safety professionals with extensive scaffolding industry experience.
The consultancy service can be tailored to meet the needs and objectives of the business for health and safety management. Clients can increase and reduce the level of service to match the peaks and troughs of their business.
Included in a retained service agreement
- Retained Client Certificate – can be displayed in the reception of your business and included in clients’ prequalification submissions (PQQ).
- Competent Advice – we assume the role of competent advisor, responsible for keeping you up-to-date with changes in legislation and access industry best practice. We provide:
- Email Bulletins / Newsletters (at least monthly).
- Free Update Seminars (at least once per year).
- Initial Audit – A full compliance review audit carried out by a Senior Consultant includes a full written report, review meeting and action plan.
- Annual Review – meeting with management to ensure you’re kept up to date and key documentation remains current.
- Unlimited Advice – by telephone, email, fax or correspondence. We keep an extensive library of up-to-date reference material. Includes out of hours contact details.
- Emergency Response – we guarantee to respond to serious health and safety issues within 24 hours e.g. accident/incident investigation, HSE enforcement action, site non-compliance issues (job stopped on safety grounds) etc.
- Nominated Consultant – we provide you with a nominated consultant for day to day issues. We also employ a team of consultants to ensure you get prompt advice and assistance at all times.
- Resources – the level of service can be matched to the demands of your business. Consultant’s time can be built into the retained service agreement or additional time can be called upon on an ad hoc basis.
- Discounted Training – retained clients receive preferential training rates at Simian Skill and priority to special and last minute offers at significantly reduced rates.
Want to discuss a project?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simian welcome Adie Homes to the Weston-Super-Mare teamFind out more
Sun awareness week: is your scaffolding workforce protected against solar radiation?Find out more >
Simian’s new training centre in Weston-Super-MareFind out more >
Scaffold apprentice injured following fallFind out more
Simian represent NASC at the Health & Safety Event 2018Find out more
February’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more >