Overview of service
Simian is developing a new way of learning in an e-portfolio online. This is in short module formats as an introduction to scaffolding and assisting in inspection of structures as a minimum.
Modules will include:
- Statutory Requirements & Codes of Practice International Standards (British, European, US & Local)
- International Best Practice & Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of Fall prevention in Scaffolding
- Advanced Component Information
- Review of Basic Structures
- Scaffold Design Overview & Interpreting Drawings
The e-learning will be in English, Mandarin Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Spanish and Korean to begin with and more languages will be available as we grow.
We aim to appeal to large remote sites who need training and inductions in scaffolding but struggle with visas to move their men around the world. Also to inspectors and management who are querying scaffold integrity whereas they can undertake the module, download the handout and challenge the structure.
This feature will be an online payment where when you pass you can download your certificate and invoice if required.
Book an international course with Simian Skill today
Call us on 00 971 43 695067
A look back on 2019 for the scaffolding industry and SIMIANFind out more
Simian and NASC assist Ex-ServicemanFind out more >
Meet the team – Michelle ShawFind out more >
High praise from employers for Weston Training CentreFind out more
High winds tear down scaffoldingFind out more
Meet our Instagram winner – Matt OwenFind out more >