Low-Level Access Course (Half day)
Low-level Access course
A half-day scaffold course, lasting a minimum of three and a half hours.
This mobile tower course is designed for personnel who work from prefabricated units under 2.5m of height. No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Delegates will learn how to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- Training on PASMA Code of Practice
- Skills required for assembling, altering and dismantling low level units, incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Knowledge required for proper inspection of completed low level units
- Knowledge required for full completion of tower inspection records
- Training on the hazards affecting the use of low level units.
A PASMA mobile tower scaffold training certificate and PhotoCard will be issued to successful delegates who complete the Theory and Assessment sessions at the level they attend the course, which has a five year validity period.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
ECITB Denies ‘Rogue Scheme’ ClaimsFind out more
Simian International & NTI open new Omani CISRS centreFind out more >
Our team renew their knowledge of scaffold rescueFind out more >
Congratulations to Jess HollowellFind out more