Scaffolding Yardman and Labourer (1 day)
This course is aimed at Yard Operatives, Drivers, Scaffolder’s Labourers and Trainee Scaffolders.
To give attendees a general knowledge and understanding of the Basic Yard and Site Skills, Health and Safety Precautions and Good Practice to support Scaffolding Operations.
- Introduction to Scaffolding and Scaffolding Terminology
- General Health and Safety
- British and European Standards
- How to Inspect Tube, Fittings and Boards
- Inspection of Ladders
- Quality Control
- Yard Manual Handling Skills
- Moving Vehicles and Plant
- Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Loading and Unloading Vehicles
- Stacking and Storage of Materials
- Stores Procedures
- Service and Repair of Materials
- Knowledge Test
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Firm Fined After Scaffolding FallFind out more
Apprenticeship Event – Meet the Employer!Find out more >
Simian International launch the next step in expert scaffolding trainingFind out more >
Scaffolding safety has improvedFind out more