Safe Management of Scaffolding Operations (SMSO)
Safety management of scaffolding operations
This scaffolding health and safety course is designed for company directors, managers, safety advisors, contract supervisors, site agents and others whose companies arrange, organise and control scaffolding operations on their sites.
The main aim of this scaffolding safety training is to give attendees up-to-date knowledge of how to safely manage and control scaffolding operations.
- Pre-contract planning for scaffolding operatives
- Scaffold design
- Choosing a scaffolding contractor
- Scaffolders training and qualifications
- Scaffolders safe working practices, including safe use of harness to SG4
- Handover certificates
- Safe use of scaffolding
- Scaffolding supervision and control
- Scaffold inspections
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Monitoring scaffolding operations on-site
Successful delegates who complete this working at height course receive a certificate of training attendance.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Meet the employer Apprenticeship EventFind out more
Construction worker killed in fall at West London siteFind out more >
Apprenticeship Event – Meet the Employer!Find out more
Simian International launch the next step in expert scaffolding trainingFind out more >