SG4:15 Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations (half day)
A working at height training course for scaffolders
All scaffolding supervisors and managers are suitable for this scaffolding health and safety course, which is also eligible for CITB Training Grant Aid to those within scope.
The aim of this fall protection scaffolding safety training is to provide theoretical knowledge to attendees on how to inspect harnesses and work methods to be used in the safe use of safety harnesses whilst erecting, altering and dismantling scaffolding.
- Background to the requirement to use safety harnesses
- SG4 safe systems of work
- Collective protection
- The safe zone
- Relevant regulations and HSE advice
- How to inspect and wear a full body safety harness, lanyard and scaffold hook
- Review of NASC SG4:15
- HSE and client enforcement of use of safety harnesses
- Practical inspection, where possible, and wearing of safety harness
- Question session
- Theory test paper.
A certificate of scaffolding safety training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
Scaffolding collapse in Miami leaves three deadFind out more >
Simian Supporting Little Hearts MatterFind out more