CISRS Scaffolder Course – Part 1 Trainee (10 day)
This CISRS scaffolder training course is designed for trainees who have 6 months’ experience within the scaffolding industry.
Attendees may also be eligible for CITB Training Grant Aid.
The purpose of part 1 of this scaffolding course is to give the attendees both theoretical and practical knowledge to enable them to erect and dismantle basic scaffolds, using laid down training guidelines.
CISRS scaffolder course itinerary:
- Statutory regulations and Codes of Practice
- Safe handling and inspection of materials
- Safe use and inspection of safety harnesses
- Ropes and knots
- Types and uses of tube, fittings and boards
- Assessing material requirements for basic scaffolds
- Safe ladder access
- Interpretation of simple drawings
- Erect and dismantle basic scaffolds
- Independent (with return)
- Putlog (with return) – tube & fitting only
- Health & safety awareness (1 day)
- SG4:15 training (half day)
- Manual handling (half day)
- Product familiarisation – system scaffold or system tube & fitting
- Alterations to scaffolds.
Successful delegates will receive a CISRS Certificate, and can apply for their current CISRS card to be endorsed with this scaffolding training.
Book this course online today or call us on 0345 602 2418 to find out more.
Limited spaces, book this course today
Book online or call us on 0345 602 2418Book this course now
November’s Scaffolding Apprenticeship NewsFind out more
CITB Announces Major Reform PlansFind out more >
We’re having a Black Friday SaleFind out more >
Scaffolding collapse in Miami leaves three deadFind out more
Simian Supporting Little Hearts MatterFind out more
Simian International Exhibiting in Kuala LumpurFind out more >