Overview of Service
Our scaffolding supervisor service provides you with an experienced scaffolder with vast knowledge of industrial projects. Our expert supervisor is there to advise both trade leads and scaffolding operatives, they will assume responsibility for the assigned scaffolding project and be the go to person between the client and contractor, ensuring that all team members have a thorough understanding of risk assessments, method statements and rescue.
Our scaffolding supervisor will:
- Assist in supervising, planning, and scheduling scaffolding related work activities in line with the needs of the individual trades.
- Liaise with other trade coordinators to manage manpower and material, and ensure that the scaffolds that are required are fit for purpose (Making sure men and materials are not underutilised in other areas).
- Coordinate the activities of the scaffold contractors, ensuring the design of the scaffold (if needed) is correct and implementation goes ahead as per the plan.
- Ensure that workers on project are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, and that work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements.
- Plan required work activities to ensure that design drawings, tools, equipment, and materials are available.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of contractors within an area of assigned discipline in conjunction with contracts and other trade leads.
- Monitor the activities of assigned contractors and ensure compliance with project safety policies.
- Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed; they will lead by example at all times.
- Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, have responsibility for their safety and ensure that they comply with established safety policies and procedures, and practice safe work habits.
- Control change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
- Schedule work activities and manpower requirements to meet established completion dates.
- Review work assignments with craft supervisors and give instruction relative to the methods and procedures to be used as well as desired results.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure work efficiency and that quality and workmanship meet project standards and specifications.
- Work closely with the Module Leads to maintain onsite standards.
Want to discuss a current or upcoming scaffolding project?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
ECITB Denies ‘Rogue Scheme’ ClaimsFind out more
Simian International & NTI open new Omani CISRS centreFind out more >
Our team renew their knowledge of scaffold rescueFind out more >
Congratulations to Jess HollowellFind out more