International Advanced Scaffold Inspection
This course is aimed at those who are required to carry out safety inspections for complex designed access, working and special scaffolds.
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to inspect complex designed access, working and special scaffolds and complete safety inspection reports.
Successful delegates will receive a Simian Skill ‘International Scaffolder’ Certificate of Training and can apply for an ‘International Scaffolder’ Record Card for Advanced Scaffold Inspector.
- Statutory Requirements & Codes of Practice
- International Standards (British, European, US & Local)
- International Best Practice & Industry Standards (NASC)
- Overview of Fall prevention in Scaffolding
- Advanced Component Information
- Review of Basic Structures
- Scaffold Design Overview & Interpreting Drawings
- Advanced Scaffold Structures (including):
- Suspended Scaffolds
- Cantilevered Scaffolds
- Splayed / Radial Scaffolds
- Shores (Dead, Raking, Flying)
- Ramps & Gangways
- Scaffold Inspection In Practice
- Scaffold Inspection Reports
- Scaffold Tagging Systems
- Scaffold Inspection Exercises
- Knowledge Test and Assessment
Want to book an international course?
Speak to our International team on: 00 971 43 695 067
or email: email@example.com
Firm Fined After Scaffolding FallFind out more
Apprenticeship Event – Meet the Employer!Find out more >
Simian International launch the next step in expert scaffolding trainingFind out more >
Scaffolding safety has improvedFind out more